In this webinar, you’ll learn how to write final teacher evaluations that stand up to the closest scrutiny using the time-tested “Claim / Evidence / Interpretation / Judgment” format.
- Why most administrators are afraid to write negative evaluations—and why they lose when they’re challenged
- How to use the evidence you’ve gathered throughout the year without a “gotcha” in the final evaluation
- How to use the 80/20 rule to focus your time on the most crucial evaluations
- How to make a crystal-clear case about a teacher’s performance, even if you don’t have student data to work with
- How the CEIJ format can make your evaluation writing faster, less stressful, and totally bulletproof