Repertoire Content Creator is The Professional Writing App for Instructional Leaders™.
Repertoire Content Creator is designed to help you document your classroom observations and communicate with stakeholders in clear, purposeful language—in a fraction of the usual time.
Configuring Repertoire with Your Email App
Important: Repertoire generates messages you can send via your email app with a single click. Here's how to set up your device to send emails generated by Repertoire.
Repertoire does not send email for you. If you don't see an email in your email app and hit Send, no email was sent.
Here’s an overview of Repertoire:
How To Use Repertoire
Ways To Use Snippets
Sending Email from Gmail
Next Up Button
Then, open it in Google Sheets and paste in your teachers and their email addresses, following the format in the template.
Note: As of mid-2018, Microsoft Excel has removed the CSV export formats that work with Repertoire.
Our current recommendation is to use Google Sheets to prepare your roster, and download it as a CSV. You’ll need these three columns:
If Repertoire refuses to accept the file, or if you encounter errors, please contact us for assistance and we’ll do the import for you.
- The file must be saved as a .csv, not an Excel (.xls or .xlsx) file. Go to File -> Save As -> .CSV
- There are several types of .csv files; Repertoire requires that you save as a “Windows .csv” format (this is an option in Excel)
- Especially on Mac, Excel uses an incompatible format, so you must save as a “Windows CSV” in Excel for Mac (in the dropdown list of format options)
- Remove any apostrophes or quotation marks
- Ensure that there are no blank fields; if someone is missing an email address, remove their name from the sheet